The Full-Stack Web Development program prepares graduates to excel as Full-Stack Web Developers. These sought-after, entry-level professionals make important contributions across all areas of web application architecture. They possess the broad knowledge of computer science principals and modern tools and have fundamental knowledge of available frameworks. They can work independently or as part of a software team.
Coder Camps Graduates of this program can:
- Create a fully functioning web application including real world API’s and web services along with modern front-ends for desktop and mobile devices
- Work in a group setting typical of an Agile software development team
- Create front-end web applications that work with existing back-end services
- Create back-end services that are compatible with existing front-end web applications
- Problem solve, enhance, and debug existing systems
Coder Camps Graduates of this program will receive:
- Career training and placement for life
- Help building a resume
- Assistance in developing a personal brand online
- Help identifying relevant career positions in related fields
- Lifetime access to Coder Camps online curriculum to maintain current expertise
Related Job Titles
- Software Engineer
- Computer Programmer
- Web Developer
- Web Application Developer
- Software Developer
- The demand for web developers is projected is projected to grow 27 percent from 2014 to 2024, which is much faster than the average for all occupations.
Average Time to Complete Course
- Full-time Campus Students: Approximately 40-50 hours a week for 12 weeks
- Part-time Online Students: Approximately 20-25 hours a week for 24 weeks. Also must attend a three-day residency program in Scottsdale, AZ.